Effective Date: [April 01, 2023]
Note: This DMCA Policy is subject to change without prior notice and was last updated on [August 01, 2023].
Laser Cut Lover respects the intellectual property rights of others and complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This policy outlines the procedures and guidelines we follow in response to notices of alleged copyright infringement on our website (laser-cut-lover.com).
Notification of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content on Laser Cut Lover infringes upon your copyright, please send a written notice to our designated Copyright Agent at the contact information provided at the end of this policy. Your notice should include the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work: Clearly state the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are involved, a representative list of the works.
- Identification of the infringing material: Provide information reasonably sufficient to locate the allegedly infringing material on our website. Please include URLs or specific details to help us identify the content in question.
- Your contact information: Include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address, to enable us to contact you.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury: Include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury**: Also, include a statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate, and you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Your electronic or physical signature: Sign the notice, either electronically or physically.
If you believe that your content was mistakenly removed or disabled due to a misidentification or error, you have the right to submit a counter-notification. Your counter-notification should contain the following information:
- Identification of the material that was removed: Provide information to help us locate the content that was removed or disabled.
- Your contact information: Include your name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement made under penalty of perjury: Declare, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification.
- A statement consenting to the jurisdiction: Include a statement consenting to the jurisdiction of the federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or, if your address is outside the United States, to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which Laser Cut Lover may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the party who filed the original DMCA notice or an agent of such party.
- Your electronic or physical signature: Sign the counter-notification, either electronically or physically.
Designated Copyright Agent
Please send all copyright infringement notices and counter-notifications to our designated Copyright Agent:
Name: Ben Carver
Email: [email protected]
1615 Memorial DR SE
Atlanta, Georgia 30317
Please note: that we will forward a copy of your copyright infringement notice (with your personal information removed) to the person who posted the allegedly infringing material. By submitting a notice or counter-notification, you consent to this disclosure of information.
Termination of Repeat Infringers
Laser Cut Lover reserves the right to terminate access to our website and services of repeat infringers in accordance with the DMCA.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our DMCA Policy, please contact us at the contact information provided above.
Thank you for your cooperation and commitment to protecting intellectual property rights.