Are you looking for a way to unleash your inner artist and bring your ideas to life? Do you want to create amazing projects on various materials like wood, leather, acrylic, and cardboard? If so, you might be interested in a flux laser cutter, a powerful and versatile tool that lets you shape, cut, and engrave on almost any material. In this article, we will introduce you to the different models of flux laser cutters, their features, and how they can help you create stunning projects with ease.
The Different Models of Flux Laser Cutters
Flux laser cutters are some of the top laser cutter brands. They come in three different models, each with its own specifications and capabilities. Depending on your needs and budget, you can choose the one that suits you best. Here are the details of each model:
Beamo: The World’s Smallest CO2 Laser Cutter/Engraver
Beamo 30W is the world’s smallest CO2 laser cutter/engraver, measuring only 61.5 x 46 x 17.5 cm and weighing only 22 kg. It has a power of 30W and a price of $1,899. Beamo is designed to be easy to use and affordable for anyone who wants to start their laser cutting journey. Some of the unique features of beamo are:
- Autofocus: Beamo can automatically adjust the focus of the laser according to the thickness of the material, ensuring optimal results every time.
- Camera preview: Beamo has a built-in camera that allows you to preview your design on the material before you start cutting or engraving. You can also use the camera to align your design with existing drawings or objects on the material.
- Beam Go app: Beamo comes with a free app that lets you create or import your designs on your smartphone or tablet. You can also use the app to draw, snap a photo, or scan a QR code and send it to beamo for cutting or engraving.
Beamo can cut and engrave on a variety of materials, such as wood, leather, acrylic, fabric, paper, cardboard, rubber, cork, and more. You can make projects like jewelry, coasters, keychains, bookmarks, signs, stickers, and more with beamo.
Beambox: The Smart Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver
Beambox is the smart desktop laser cutter & engraver that offers more power and space than beamo. It measures 67 x 61 x 17.5 cm and weighs 40 kg. It has a power of 40W and a price of $3,299. Beambox is designed to be reliable and efficient for hobbyists and professionals who want to take their laser cutting skills to the next level. Some of the unique features of beambox are:
- Touch panel: Beambox has a touch panel that allows you to control the machine without using a computer. You can also use the touch panel to monitor the status of the machine and adjust the settings.
- Water cooling system: Beambox has a water cooling system that keeps the temperature of the laser tube stable and prolongs its lifespan.
- Safety sensors: Beambox has safety sensors that detect if the lid is open or if there is an emergency stop. The machine will pause or stop the operation accordingly to prevent accidents.
- Beambox can cut and engrave on a variety of materials, such as wood, leather, acrylic, fabric, paper, cardboard, rubber, cork, metal (with coating), glass (with coating), stone (with coating), and more. You can make projects like lamps, clocks, puzzles, models, trophies, awards, and more with beambox.
HEXA: The Most Powerful Desktop Laser Cutter & Engraver
HEXA is the most powerful desktop laser cutter & engraver that offers unparalleled performance and versatility. It measures 100 x 80 x 25 cm and weighs 80 kg. It has a power of 100W (dual 50W) and a price of $9,999. HEXA is designed to be innovative and advanced for professionals who want to create complex and large-scale projects with ease. Some of the unique features of HEXA are:
- Dual laser heads: HEXA has two laser heads that can work independently or simultaneously on different parts of the material. This increases the efficiency and accuracy of the cutting or engraving process.
- Hybrid laser system: HEXA has a hybrid laser system that combines CO2 and fiber lasers in one machine. This allows HEXA to cut and engrave on both organic and metal materials with high quality and speed.
- Rotary module: HEXA comes with a rotary module that enables HEXA to engrave on cylindrical objects such as bottles, mugs, pens, etc.
HEXA can cut and engrave on a variety of materials, such as wood, leather, acrylic, fabric, paper, cardboard, rubber, cork, metal, glass, stone, and more. You can make projects like furniture, sculptures, signs, art pieces, and more with HEXA.
The FLUX Experience: How to Use Your Flux Laser Cutter
Using your flux laser cutter is easy and fun with the intuitive software and accessories that come with it. Here are some of the steps to use your flux laser cutter:
Intuitive Software: Beam Studio
Beam Studio is the free software that comes with your flux laser cutter. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android devices. You can use Beam Studio to import or create your own designs in various formats such as SVG, DXF, PNG, JPG, etc. You can also use Beam Studio to adjust the power and speed settings for different materials and effects. You can preview and start your cutting or engraving process in Beam Studio with a simple click.
Smooth Rotary: The Beamo Rotary Module
The beamo rotary module is an optional accessory that you can attach to your beamo laser cutter. It allows you to engrave on curved objects such as glassware and bottles. To use the beamo rotary module, you need to:
- Remove the honeycomb base plate from your beamo laser cutter and replace it with the rotary base plate.
- Connect the rotary module to the rotary base plate and the power supply.
- Place your object on the rotary module and secure it with the clamps.
- Adjust the height of the laser head according to the diameter of your object.
- Import or create your design in Beam Studio and select the rotary mode.
- Preview and start your engraving process in Beam Studio.
Effortless Autofocus: The Autofocus Module
The autofocus module is an optional accessory that you can attach to your flux laser cutter. It allows you to cut through thicker materials with multiple passes. To use the autofocus module, you need to:
- Connect the autofocus module to the laser head and the power supply.
- Place your material on the honeycomb base plate of your flux laser cutter.
- Import or create your design in Beam Studio and select the autofocus mode.
- Adjust the power and speed settings for multiple passes in Beam Studio.
- Preview and start your cutting process in Beam Studio.
Flux laser cutters are powerful and versatile tools that let you shape, cut, and engrave on almost any material. They come in three different models, each with its own specifications and capabilities. They also come with intuitive software and accessories that make using them easy and fun.
Whether you are a hobbyist or a professional, a flux laser cutter can help you create amazing projects with ease. If you are interested in getting a flux laser cutter for yourself or your business, visit the flux website or contact a flux reseller for more information or purchase. You won’t regret it!